Thursday, February 6, 2020

Easter Egg for Jeffrey and Jasmine

There is so much to share from the recent Bible readings--God's Word is so rich. Today in my readings I'm in Genesis, Job, Mark, and Romans. I could write a post for each reading. But I'll just focus on my FAVORITE passage. 

Romans 7–8 is my all-time favorite passage. 

Today I'll share what I wrote in the margin of my Bible--one of the Bibles I'm gifting to my kids at the end of the year. By year's end, it will be filled with *Easter Eggs such as this. 
"This is my favorite passage in all the Bible as it explains the victory that is possible through the Holy Spirit of God. It describes our identity and holds the key to our ability to experience consistent victory over sin. Jeffrey and Jasmine, when you read this I hope that you understand my desire is for you to STUDY this passage in-depth so as to understand how to live in victory this side of eternity."
My primary desire is for Jeffrey and Jasmine to "get this." But in a close second, I hope that if your reading, you "get" this as well.

 You are more than a conqueror (8:17) because of God in Christ. 

In popular culture, Easters eggs are text, images, visual gags, jokes, or other content that authors intentionally hide in their works for their viewers' discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment